6 Infused Water Recipes to Sip on this Spring05/04/2018 06:00AM | 2033 views
by Lauren Machalany
It seems like the answer to every health problem is, "drink more water!". It's no lie that water is the key to achieving clear skin, weight loss, and so many other health goals that we set for ourselves. However, water is, well, water, and it can get a bit tasteless after a while. So, instead of chugging the same old agua, switch things up with these fresh and fun infused water recipes! These yummy variations of your everyday water are not only delicious and very Insta-worthy, but they add a ton of hidden health benefits you probably didn't know you could drink! Check them out below!
1. Cucumber Water: Cucumber water is so hydrating and helps clear breakouts. Drinking it regularly will leave you with summer-ready skin that glows!
#SpoonTip: Be sure to leave the cucumber skin on so you don't miss out on a ton of vitamins!
2. Lemon Water: Drinking lemon water before and during meals will leave you feeling healthy and full. It also helps clear up your skin!
#SpoonTip: Make sure to thoroughly wash all fruits, as some fruits are really good to infuse overnight! However because of the rough skin on lemons, this one should not be.
3. Strawberry, Pineapple, Basil Water: Who needs to go to a spa when you can de-stress in the comfort of your kitchen? This trio of naturals is the perfect combination for at-home stress relief.
4. Apple & Cinnamon Water: People say to drink Apple Cider Vinegar to shed off the extra holiday weight we all inevitably gain, but this method tastes much better and still works!
5. Pear, Raspberry, Rosemary Water: A way to detox that tastes good? Uh, sign me up.
6. Blueberries, Lemon, Cucumber Water: This super refreshing combo will keep you feeling and looking good. Sip it all day long to boost your metabolism!
Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day. You can mix up drinks as the day goes on. Some drinks are a perfect way to start the morning off, while others are best to drink throughout your busy day!